DBT -- Live a Life Worth Loving
Experienced, Caring Therapists
The caring, professional therapists at St Louis DBT, conveniently located in the University Tower across Brentwood Blvd. from the St. Louis Galleria, provide quality mental health services, including consultation, therapy, skills groups and between-session coaching calls for adults and teens ages 13 and up. We work with individuals, couples and families.
Our highly qualified specialists, including nationally-certified therapists in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR), provide a comprehensive DBT Program, EMDR, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), CBT and Prolonged Exposure.
Our team is led by Casey Limmer, MSW, LCSW who is a Professor at Washington University’s Brown School of Social Work – named one of the top programs in the U.S. year after year. Casey teaches courses in DBT and CBT, making her one of the leading experts in the St. Louis area in these highly effective treatments.
Call or email us today! You’ll be glad you did.
looking for Therapy?
You may wonder if therapy can make a difference. To find out, ask yourself the questions below. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, therapy can improve your life.
The next question is “Am I ready for therapy?” If the answer is “yes” or “almost,” call or email us. We’ll match you with a St Louis DBT therapist who understands your needs and can help you achieve your goals using a well-researched, results-driven approach that’s right for you.
- Is your life in chaos? Do you feel out of control?
- Are your emotions overwhelming?
- Do you think about dying or killing yourself?
- Do you cut, burn, binge or drink too much?
- Do past traumas affect your present?
- Has anyone ever said you have borderline personality disorder?
- Are you feeling sad or hopeless?
- Do you worry all the time?
- Do you feel numb much of the time?
- Do racing negative thoughts keep you on edge?
- Do you avoid people, places or activities?
- Are you plagued by chronic depression and anxiety?
- Do you have relationship problems at home, school or work?
- Is your marriage on the rocks?
- Is your teen making bad decisions or behaving recklessly?
- Are conflict and avoidance frequent in your family?
- Does it seem like you are always in conflict with someone?
- Do others frequently misinterpret what you say or do?
- Do you frequently question “who am I?”
- Does day-to-day happiness elude you?
- Do you want more out of life?
- Do you feel like your life lacks meaning or purpose?
- Did your childhood leave you feeling not good enough?
- Are you feeling stuck?